Hey guys! Today i decided to post up my fall must haves for this season. I know following trends can be tricky so i hope i can help you out! These are items that i have seen almost everywhere this fall season.
- These are awesome shoes, because they look like sneakers, but they actually have a wedge inside of them! So you can still be comfortable, but add that extra height. You can find these at stevemadden.com
- You can never go wrong with a dark red lipstick for fall. This specific one is hang up by MAC. Whether you have light or dark skin, this lipstick can work on anyone. Revlon also has a cheaper version of this called Wine Not that you can pick up at any drugstore!
- Oxblood is the in color this year for fall. The easiest and most fashionable way to work this color is through a nice pair of skinny jeans.
- An army green jacket is a piece that everyone should have this season. I recently picked one up from H&M and i am obsessed with it.
- Backpacks have come and gone, but now they are back. This one is from urban outfitters and is perfect for school, walking in the city, or vacations. You can never go wrong with a neutral color backpack.
- Leather is a huge trend this year. These are called liquid leggings and can be found at windsorstore.com or Nordstroms. These are an easy way to dress up any outfit. Pair these with a sweater and heels and you're ready for the city!
- Big jumpers and sweaters are always perfect for when the chilly weather hits. You can pair a cream sweater with any pair of pants in your closet.
- For fall, a deeper scent is needed. Time to pack up all our fruity body sprays and go back to perfumes, which tend to last longer. My absolute favorite scent for fall is Narcisco Rodriguez for her in the black bottle. It can be found at Sephora.